- How Does Improv Help Clinicians to Think on Their Feet? Part V-Jude Treder-Wolff
- What Constitutes Patient Abuse of Staff (and Other Patients) & What Should We Do?
- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV! 3 Day Exclusive Offer!
- NH Reporter on PILL & Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- LIFE IN THE FAST TRACK: A Cost-effective Alternative for Safe, Quality, Care!
- Storytelling: Can this art help us change human behavior?
- Workforce Health AND Patient Experience-BOTH Matter!
Tag Archives: emergency medicine
“Code Black” A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
I had never heard of the term, “Code Black” but now know it refers to a waiting room at L.A. County Hospital’s ED when it is overflowing with sick people, many of whom can’t afford healthcare. This movie is sort … Continue reading