- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- “Voices from the Field” Medline Series on Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- Laughing Post Operatively: is it OK?
- Nurse Becomes Patient in Traumatic Gym Injury-Catch this Train & Help Keith Carlson, BSN, RN, NC-BC
- Calling all Nurses! Would You Complete a Quick Survey re: The Impact of Workplace Violence & Emotional Exhaustion on the Profession?
- Brenda Kelleher Inspires What’s Possible. Like Aikido from a Wheelchair!
- Celebrate Improvisation in Science and Medicine: Save 50% x 48 Hours
- Breaking Through Barriers To Change-Smithtown, NY-7/11, (Med Improv Book Goes to Next Two Who….)
Tag Archives: Emergency nursing
“Code Black” A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
I had never heard of the term, “Code Black” but now know it refers to a waiting room at L.A. County Hospital’s ED when it is overflowing with sick people, many of whom can’t afford healthcare. This movie is sort … Continue reading
The first ISSUE of the Journal Of Free-Standing Emergency Medicine (JFSEM) is now ready to be viewed at www.JFSEM.org . When on the JFSEM site simply click the “ISSUES” link to open up the Journal. Please feel free to leave … Continue reading