- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: equality for women
by Jane Moore Anyone can be a victim of sexual abuse, though a larger percentage have proven to be women or girls. The American Psychological Association defines sexual abuse as “unwanted sexual activity, with perpetrators using force, making threats, or … Continue reading