- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Don’t Miss Anesthesiologist’s Popular Short Film “On the Nature of Hotness” An Open, Honest, Edgy & Fun Perspective on Sexuality
- “Bullied: Why You Feel Bad Inside and What To Do About It” Book Excerpt #1-Why Do People Bully Others?
- Preventing CMS readmission fines due to Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI’s)-Part II-Personal Protective Equipment
Tag Archives: error-free medical care
The Joint Commission has some great resources on their “Speak Up Initiative“. Maybe we need one for listening. Here are some thoughts to get us started! Can you envision it? Posters, badges and buttons that say things like: Help us practice … Continue reading
Michael (Mike) Ackerman has held just about every role in nursing a nurse could hold including Candy Striper to Senior Director. His entire career has been in the critical care arena from staff nurse, nurse manager, clinical nurse specialist, nurse … Continue reading