- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Augustine of Hippo Quote Can Help Patient Safety- “I Err Therefore I Am”
- Properties of Complex Adaptive Systems & Relevance to People Skills: Part III-Emergent Behavior
- Part II- Why is Emotional Intelligence SO Important for Mental Health Clinicians, Healthcare Professionals, Educators & Consultants? Interview Series with Jude Treder-Wolff
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- College Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
Tag Archives: error-free medical care
The Joint Commission has some great resources on their “Speak Up Initiative“. Maybe we need one for listening. Here are some thoughts to get us started! Can you envision it? Posters, badges and buttons that say things like: Help us practice … Continue reading
Michael (Mike) Ackerman has held just about every role in nursing a nurse could hold including Candy Striper to Senior Director. His entire career has been in the critical care arena from staff nurse, nurse manager, clinical nurse specialist, nurse … Continue reading