- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Shining Light for Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies (HumanDHS)
- Streep Attacks Trump’s Behavior. Trump Attacks Streep! See the difference?
- A New Prescription for Healthcare Reform – Let’s Hope It Isn’t Taken
- How Exciting is This? A Medical Improv Workshop at Rutgers!
- Women Share Compelling Stories @ Planned Parenthood
Tag Archives: error-free nursing care
I have been into teaching and training healthcare professionals in India the subject of “Organizational Behavior” and connected topics and want to share some of my views about the human dimension while practicing main stream medicine. I see many healthcare … Continue reading