- Bully or Bullying? Why Language Matters in Stopping Disruptive Behavior among Nurses & Doctors
- ManageUp at MD Anderson: The 2016 Results are Compelling!
- Cambridge, MA Nurse is Leaving the Carbon Economy!
- One RN’s Lesson, Gift, & Motivation! Inspiring Nurses are Among Us!
- A New Norm is Possible for Nurses!
- 2016 NURSE.ORG HEALTHCARE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARDED, 2017 CYCLE OPENED
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- Shortcuts in Medication Administration: Why Do We Do It Wrong If We Know How to Do It Right? (and We Do!)
- Communication Dynamics & Patient Safety in the Operating Room: Insights for Surgeon, Nurse, Patient Advocate & Administrative Leaders
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Confident Body Language Builds Assertiveness: Harvard Professor Proves Hormonal Changes in 2 Minute Power Poses
- Open Letter to The Senate Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging re: 7/14 Hearing on Patient Safety: "More than 1,000 Preventable Deaths a Day is Too Many"!
- 3 Faces of Bullying Common in Hospital Settings
Tag Archives: error-free nursing care
I have been into teaching and training healthcare professionals in India the subject of “Organizational Behavior” and connected topics and want to share some of my views about the human dimension while practicing main stream medicine. I see many healthcare … Continue reading