- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
- Compassion in Action is Thriving Despite Political Chaos in Healthcare USA!
Tag Archives: fatigue and patient safety
By Sara Westgreen Nurses are often short on sleep due to long shifts and/or shift work sleep disorder and may find it difficult to communicate clearly and assertively. But even when you’re short on sleep, nurses have to communicate effectively. … Continue reading