- A Feast of Insight & Resources on Nurse-Nurse Bullying aka Horizontal or Lateral Violence, aka Covert Abuse
- Staff Conflict & Patient Complaints: Which of These Sample Cases is Too Familiar & How Can Medical Improv Help?
- Properties of Complex Adaptive Systems & Relevance to People Skills: Part III-Emergent Behavior
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: fatigue and patient safety
By Sara Westgreen Nurses are often short on sleep due to long shifts and/or shift work sleep disorder and may find it difficult to communicate clearly and assertively. But even when you’re short on sleep, nurses have to communicate effectively. … Continue reading