- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Association for Applied & Therapeutic Humor Announces April 2018 Conference on Resilience!
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
- Compelling NPR Podcast on Hospital Transparency & Med Errors!
- Medical Improv Activity for Enhancing Root Cause Analyses
Tag Archives: FLSA
by Tim Becker It may not be the main question many salaried workers would ask, but it is important to know if overtime pay is available as a salaried worker. This begs the question, are salaried employees entitled to overtime … Continue reading
by Attorney, Tim Becker Overtime in the Healthcare Field Overtime is common in the healthcare field. With worker shortages throughout the industry, many employees find themselves working overtime on a regular basis. However, it can be difficult to determine which … Continue reading