- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- 5 Tips from a Standardized Patient on How to Prepare Yourself for First Step of the USMLE Exam
- 200 Influencers Share Their Favorite Self Help Books!
- Reaching Out to Healthcare Leaders on the NH/ME Seacoast
- 3 Mental Health Blogs To Follow To Improve Your Well-Being
- Nursing Educators Play a Critical Role. Will You Be One?
Tag Archives: future of nursing
Interesting trends to know about in this sponsored post from Husson University! It’s an exciting time to be a part of the healthcare industry. With changes in care delivery, technological advances and increased patient expectations, the role of nurses as healthcare … Continue reading
I am often asked this question when people see my name and the list of credentials that follow. I always answer by saying that I needed all of the credentials to work in the various roles that I have had … Continue reading
Understanding the many roles of healthcare professionals can be confusing and the last thing we need is misinformation from journalists. Although she is entitled to have her own opinion about nurses and nurse practitioners, McCaughy’s 1/5/2015 New York Post piece is pretty dangerous since … Continue reading