- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: GRRRR model for respectful listening
Speaking up and listening are the keys to stopping the silence in healthcare. Neither makes much sense by itself and each is essential for teaching the other! In other words listening to others promotes assertiveness and assertiveness promotes listening. To … Continue reading