- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Tag Archives: HCHAPS
William J. Baumol et al., The Cost Disease: Why Computers Get Cheaper But Health Care Doesn’t, New Haven, Yale University Press, 2012 Book Review by Jim Murphy This is an important book. Because of its technical nature, it may be … Continue reading
The increasing importance of healthcare organizational issues is evident from the fact that almost every issue of the Harvard Business Review (arguably the world’s most important management periodical) now has an article in this area. The latest, in the current … Continue reading