- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: healing toxic cultures in healthcare
The Affordable Care Act calls on us to collaborate with other health professionals and communicate effectively with the patients/clients we serve. Yet how do we begin that process? Whether you’re a wellness coordinator, physician, educator, public health director, researcher……we’ve all … Continue reading
I love using an experiential learning process called Medical Improv because people learn such valuable skills in a fun way. It is the indoor version of experiential learning experiences that outdoor education is known for! Once you learn the principles there are … Continue reading