- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- 5 Tips from a Standardized Patient on How to Prepare Yourself for First Step of the USMLE Exam
- 200 Influencers Share Their Favorite Self Help Books!
- Reaching Out to Healthcare Leaders on the NH/ME Seacoast
- 3 Mental Health Blogs To Follow To Improve Your Well-Being
- Nursing Educators Play a Critical Role. Will You Be One?
Tag Archives: healthcare collaboration
Understanding the many roles of healthcare professionals can be confusing and the last thing we need is misinformation from journalists. Although she is entitled to have her own opinion about nurses and nurse practitioners, McCaughy’s 1/5/2015 New York Post piece is pretty dangerous since … Continue reading
by Florence Ditlow September 11, 2001 has taken its place as a pivotal juncture in time because it affected most of the planet’s inhabitants. People everywhere can share what it meant, personally. Using the words “humor” and “9-11” in the … Continue reading
by Florence Ditlow “Miss Ditlow, here is where you learn to improvise!” Said Mrs. Goodreau, holding out an empty pillow case. You see, I needed a pillow and there was a linen shortage. As a nursing student in a hospital … Continue reading