- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
- Why Selling Trumpcare with “Patient-Centered Care” Sickens the Primary Care Doctor
- “Kindness”, by Dr. Mike Grossman! Lots of helpful wisdom in this nurse leader’s book!
Tag Archives: healthcare collaboration
Understanding the many roles of healthcare professionals can be confusing and the last thing we need is misinformation from journalists. Although she is entitled to have her own opinion about nurses and nurse practitioners, McCaughy’s 1/5/2015 New York Post piece is pretty dangerous since … Continue reading
by Florence Ditlow September 11, 2001 has taken its place as a pivotal juncture in time because it affected most of the planet’s inhabitants. People everywhere can share what it meant, personally. Using the words “humor” and “9-11” in the … Continue reading
by Florence Ditlow “Miss Ditlow, here is where you learn to improvise!” Said Mrs. Goodreau, holding out an empty pillow case. You see, I needed a pillow and there was a linen shortage. As a nursing student in a hospital … Continue reading