- The Bridge Between Improv Comedy and Medical Improv!
- Medical Improv: A New Way To Improv Communication-Book Promotion
- Amy Goodman Interviews Bernie Sanders: Inspiring, Motivating, & Authentic!
- A Call to Action for Healthcare Leaders!
- Thank You Delta Airlines & Emma Baum: Your Stand about Civility is Critically Important!
- How Will a Trump Presidency Impact Nursing?
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Communication Dynamics & Patient Safety in the Operating Room: Insights for Surgeon, Nurse, Patient Advocate & Administrative Leaders
- Shortcuts in Medication Administration: Why Do We Do It Wrong If We Know How to Do It Right? (and We Do!)
- Confident Body Language Builds Assertiveness: Harvard Professor Proves Hormonal Changes in 2 Minute Power Poses
- 3 Faces of Bullying Common in Hospital Settings
- Open Letter to The Senate Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging re: 7/14 Hearing on Patient Safety: "More than 1,000 Preventable Deaths a Day is Too Many"!
Tag Archives: healthcare communication
I’ll never be a professional improvisor and don’t plan on returning to direct care as an RN. What I AM focused on is building a bridge between the transformative learning from theatre improvisation and skills we need to develop healthier relationships, teams, cultures, and systems. My 3rd … Continue reading
Staffing ratios for nurses are essential to help to address pervasive and chronic problems of inadequate nurse staffing in many hospitals and hopefully some day, nursing homes and other primary care settings. Ratios provide a structure that helps to ensure there … Continue reading