- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Shining Light for Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies (HumanDHS)
- Streep Attacks Trump’s Behavior. Trump Attacks Streep! See the difference?
- A New Prescription for Healthcare Reform – Let’s Hope It Isn’t Taken
- How Exciting is This? A Medical Improv Workshop at Rutgers!
- Women Share Compelling Stories @ Planned Parenthood
Tag Archives: healthcare communication
I’ll never be a professional improvisor and don’t plan on returning to direct care as an RN. What I AM focused on is building a bridge between the transformative learning from theatre improvisation and skills we need to develop healthier relationships, teams, cultures, and systems. My 3rd … Continue reading
Staffing ratios for nurses are essential to help to address pervasive and chronic problems of inadequate nurse staffing in many hospitals and hopefully some day, nursing homes and other primary care settings. Ratios provide a structure that helps to ensure there … Continue reading