- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Don’t miss this live-stream event @ Guillian-Barre Syndrome: “Getting Better Slowly”-Feb 26th, 2017
- Challenge The Competition With Complete Medical Billing
- Meet the awesome team of creative professionals working on Medical Improv Primer!
- 3rd Door Series #2: We used to work together but now I’m the boss!
- The Link Between Sexual Abuse and Addiction: How to End the Cycle
Tag Archives: healthcare communication
I’ll never be a professional improvisor and don’t plan on returning to direct care as an RN. What I AM focused on is building a bridge between the transformative learning from theatre improvisation and skills we need to develop healthier relationships, teams, cultures, and systems. My 3rd … Continue reading
Staffing ratios for nurses are essential to help to address pervasive and chronic problems of inadequate nurse staffing in many hospitals and hopefully some day, nursing homes and other primary care settings. Ratios provide a structure that helps to ensure there … Continue reading