- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Tag Archives: healthcare insurance
Please do not let a disability stop you from doing anything because everything is possible. I have skydived 5 times, gone scuba diving, and I ski when I have the money. I also play Table tennis and have a gold … Continue reading
Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare” is an exciting and timely documentary revealing the brokenness of the healthcare system in the United States and how it is linked to financial incentives. With a powerful combination of patient stories, … Continue reading