- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: hospice nursing
By Beth Greenwood, RN There is much more to a career in nursing than working in a hospital, clinic, or doctors office. No matter what your educational background may be, there are many opportunities for licensed nurses to follow a … Continue reading
“Nursing from Within” by Elizabeth Scala is a quick, engaging, and fun to read book that will empower nurses! And we need it for so many reasons! Whether directly or indirectly, nurses who are connected with the joy and passion of … Continue reading