- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Tag Archives: Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey
I go to my healthcare provider twice a year, once for a general checkup and six months afterward for blood pressure monitoring. For various reasons, I often postpone these visits but I am pretty diligent. My last appointment was the … Continue reading
Using any number from 0 to 10, Was Your Catheter Insertion Comfortable? How Reliable are the HCAHPS Survey Questions – Part Two
The HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) continues to grow in importance. This federally mandated measure of patient satisfaction is being used to determine hospital reimbursements and as a criterion for hospital awards. It is the subject … Continue reading