- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: humor in nursing
by Florence Ditlow I wrote a blog on Goodreads prior to the election, to address stress caused by the news media in America. I’m sure we had had a news overdose. OCTOBER 3, 2016 I continue to endure the pre-election … Continue reading
As a nurse for over 35 years it has come to my attention how vital it is to care for ourselves. And as the demands on the nurse “in the trenches” grows, it is crucial that we find healthy ways … Continue reading