- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- “Voices from the Field” Medline Series on Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- Laughing Post Operatively: is it OK?
- Nurse Becomes Patient in Traumatic Gym Injury-Catch this Train & Help Keith Carlson, BSN, RN, NC-BC
- Calling all Nurses! Would You Complete a Quick Survey re: The Impact of Workplace Violence & Emotional Exhaustion on the Profession?
- Brenda Kelleher Inspires What’s Possible. Like Aikido from a Wheelchair!
- Celebrate Improvisation in Science and Medicine: Save 50% x 48 Hours
- Breaking Through Barriers To Change-Smithtown, NY-7/11, (Med Improv Book Goes to Next Two Who….)
Tag Archives: humor in nursing
by Florence Ditlow I wrote a blog on Goodreads prior to the election, to address stress caused by the news media in America. I’m sure we had had a news overdose. OCTOBER 3, 2016 I continue to endure the pre-election … Continue reading
As a nurse for over 35 years it has come to my attention how vital it is to care for ourselves. And as the demands on the nurse “in the trenches” grows, it is crucial that we find healthy ways … Continue reading