- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- All @ Medical Improv-Tweetchat Tonight-9:30p ET @HTreads
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
Tag Archives: improv for healthcare professionals
Skip my historical and descriptive post and grab some popcorn for Medical Improv: Learning Experiences that Promote Safe Care, Patient Satisfaction, and Rewarding Careers! OMG I can’t believe it has been almost 3 years since Stephanie Frederick, M.Ed, RN, Judy White, SPHR, … Continue reading
It is pretty amazing that a grassroots video has over 11,000 views and I’m proud of all of my colleagues and friends that helped create “Interruption Awareness: A Nursing Minute for Patient Safety” ! On the other hand, there are … Continue reading
It’s been about 2.5 years since releasing the “Interruption Awareness” video! Amazing what a small group of people can accomplish! Quieter work-zones! More awareness of limits & limit-setting! More awareness about nurses’ need to concentrate! If you haven’t seen this … Continue reading