- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV! 3 Day Exclusive Offer!
- NH Reporter on PILL & Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- LIFE IN THE FAST TRACK: A Cost-effective Alternative for Safe, Quality, Care!
- Storytelling: Can this art help us change human behavior?
- Workforce Health AND Patient Experience-BOTH Matter!
Tag Archives: Improv to Improve Healthcare
Why would the Cleveland Clinic use improv techniques to help physicians improve communication, the New England Regional American Society of Healthcare Risk Management conference plan an improv session, or the Hospital and HealthSystem of Pennsylvania host nurse educators who specialize in … Continue reading
This experiential learning method for developing emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills is gaining traction. More email inquiries, networking calls, articles, and slow but sure progress on “Improvoscopy: Serious Play for Safe Care” Indiegogo campaign. In case you are interested, … Continue reading
It can be really hard to convey the value the experiential learning of ‘Medical Improv’ brings to healthcare. Well, hard for me. Yet nurse colleagues Stephanie Frederick, M.Ed, RN and Liz Barta, RN, BSN, CHES manage to make several very important points … Continue reading