- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: improvoscopy: Serious Play for Safe Care
Former Psychotherapist and social worker now author, Erika Hunter’s “The Little Book of BIG Emotions: How Five Feelings Affect Everything You Do (and Don’t Do)” is well-written, easy-to-follow, and full of helpful exercises and wisdom! In short, it is a … Continue reading
I am very excited to attend this workshop with Jude Treder-Wolff of LifeStage Inc. I’ve been an admirer of her work for sometime and am psyched to learn from her in person! She has written some great posts for ‘Confident Voices … Continue reading
We know that changing behavior is a difficult and elusive problem. When we’re talking about changing workplace culture, individual and organizational behaviors must both be addressed. There may be broken trust that is very hard to repair and informal power dynamics that are … Continue reading