- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
- Improvisational theater games for people with Parkinson’s and caregivers
Tag Archives: Jude Treder-Wolff
Since Taxes & Healthcare are Intertwined You MIGHT like this Slightly Sarcastic Parody @ the Current Tax Bill
Our colleague, Jude Treder-Wolff, LCSW, RMT, CGP and singer, storyteller, improvisor has combined her talents to bring us this 2 Min video that speaks to the tax bill! If you support the tax bill you might NOT like it so … Continue reading
Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
I’m honored to have “Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication” be referenced in Jude Treder-Wolff’s recent article, Creating A Climate For Communication In Science and Medicine Through Improvisation. Here is an excerpt to pique your interest. I think you … Continue reading