- What Would a Medical Improv Pilot Project Look Like in a Hospital? Say, for a Med-Surg Unit?
- Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication
- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Tag Archives: listening skills for healthcare professionals
Do you ever wonder why passive-aggressive, passive, and even aggressive behaviors (like bullying) are so common among nurses? Part of the reason is that the skills for speaking up assertively involve challenging personal development in emotional intelligence. (I am working … Continue reading