- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- What is Rockin’ On w/ RN.FM Radio & Nurse Coach Elizabeth Scala? FREE Self Care for Nurses w/ Contact Hours!
- A Simple Gesture & Beautiful Story about Building a Therapeutic Relationship!
Tag Archives: loan forgiveness for physicians
by Lindsay Miller, BSN It is estimated that the typical medical student graduates with over $200,000 in total student loan debt, counting that acquired during their undergraduate years. With first-year starting salaries for doctors starting as low as $50,000 or … Continue reading