- “The Way to High HCAHPS Scores – Many Vendors Will Offer to Help You, But We Think You Already Have What You Need!”
- Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication
- Shifting to Collaborative Behaviors with Help From Medical Improv-The Innovative Bridge to Positive Patient Experience, Safe Care, & Rewarding Work
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Wouldn’t Every Community Benefit from a Holistic Health Collective Like the River Guild?
- Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
- How The Law Of Attraction Might help Nurses and Patients!
- Are You Suffering From Shift Work Sleep Disorder?
- Effective Communication Calls Upon Us to Share Power….Hmmmmmm, maybe that’s why it is so hard?
Tag Archives: medical improv to improve communication and collaboration in healthcare
I was honored to be interviewed on “Morning Moments with Maia“! We had a super conversation and took a deeper dive into what medical improv is all about and why it is so important to communication, collaboration, and culture! Check … Continue reading →
Check out Beth Boynton's blogpost series on Medical Improv:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)