- Learning Improv is a New Frontier for Many, How Do You Increase Comfort Levels? Part VI-Jude Treder-Wolff
- Medical Improv: A New Way To Improve Communication-Book Promotion
- “The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma” by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. – a book review by Kay Ross
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Tag Archives: Medical Improv Training
Things are cooking in the Medical Improv world. Recent workshops at Rutgers Medical School and Bay State College and the first train-the-trainer book, Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication Skills & 15 Activities You Can Teach STAT, is scheduled … Continue reading
Imagine a workshop that will help you and/or your staff communicate, collaborate, and lead more effectively! One that will be so much fun you won’t even realize you’re working! And positive results that will ripple out into your life and workplace … Continue reading