- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: medical improv with beth boynton
And I am honored to present this cutting-edge learning process to nurses at the renown teaching hospital! It will be a half day of engaging activities, discussion, and lecture. Medical Improv: An Effective Strategy for Developing Critical Interpersonal Skills At … Continue reading
Imagine a workshop that will help you and/or your staff communicate, collaborate, and lead more effectively! One that will be so much fun you won’t even realize you’re working! And positive results that will ripple out into your life and workplace … Continue reading
High and low status behaviors are going on all around us all the time and we can be intentional about using them wisely! If this program with these objectives pique your interest please join Shirley Cress Dudley, MA LPC NCC FACMPE, founder of … Continue reading