- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- “Hope is the Thing with Feathers” & Cancer Sucks!
- Managing Your Debt as a Healthcare Professional
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
Tag Archives: medical improv
Coming soon….Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication (With 15 Activities You Can Teach STAT!) Kelly Wise, MSN, RN-BC a Nurse Educator at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL has given a “thumbs up” review of my new book scheduled … Continue reading
I’m always looking for Improv ideas that can help us with various ‘pain points’ in healthcare. I think the Danish Clapping game can improve teamwork, decrease stress, and engage staff in organizational initiatives. Yet this activity is so playful and … Continue reading