- Celebrate this Grassroots Youtube & Catch the Medical Improv Wave
- Part II- Why is Emotional Intelligence SO Important for Mental Health Clinicians, Healthcare Professionals, Educators & Consultants? Interview Series with Jude Treder-Wolff
- Spice Up Your Healthcare Conference with a Medical Improv Workshop
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: medicare
I think Single Payer Health Insurance (aka Medicare for ALL) is the most socially conscious, cost-effective, and morally responsible way to go! Medicare, one of our nation’s most valuable and popular social programs, turns 50 on July 30. Medicare is … Continue reading
I think that improving Medicare may be our best strategy and am publishing short pieces to help celebrate it’s 49th anniversary this month! I know it is not perfect and don’t pretend to be an expert on it. Our system … Continue reading