- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Shining Light for Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies (HumanDHS)
- Streep Attacks Trump’s Behavior. Trump Attacks Streep! See the difference?
- A New Prescription for Healthcare Reform – Let’s Hope It Isn’t Taken
- How Exciting is This? A Medical Improv Workshop at Rutgers!
- Women Share Compelling Stories @ Planned Parenthood
Tag Archives: MRSA Prevention
4 Essential Communication Skills that Promote Patient Safety (Objectives & Curriculum for Online CE)
Recently, FierceHealthcare, reporter Leslie Small’s article Hospitals stagnate on patient safety outcomes, reminds us about the challenges we continue to face with medical errors. And sentinel event data consistently points out the links between catastrophic errors and communication and behavior. … Continue reading
Announcing Online Course- 4 Essential Communication Strategies that Promote Patient Safety! 2 Contact Hours-Pedagogy
Dear Colleagues, I’m delighted to announce the release of a brand new course: 4 Essential Communication Strategies that Promote Patient Safety through Pedagogy Online Learning Systems! 2 Contact Hours/$20.00! Course includes 10 short videos to engage and teach! Course Description This instructional … Continue reading