- DecisionHealth to Host Leading Edge Improv Session at Patient Advocacy Conference!
- Healing of health care USA: Where are our priorities?
- Do you know about Senior List?
- How Some Insurance Companies Treat Our Mental Health Professionals-NOT OKAY!
- Dr. Robin Youngson Presenting at Global Compassion Summit (Free, Online, Starts 12noon ET Today)
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- Shortcuts in Medication Administration: Why Do We Do It Wrong If We Know How to Do It Right? (and We Do!)
- Communication Dynamics & Patient Safety in the Operating Room: Insights for Surgeon, Nurse, Patient Advocate & Administrative Leaders
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Confident Body Language Builds Assertiveness: Harvard Professor Proves Hormonal Changes in 2 Minute Power Poses
- Open Letter to The Senate Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging re: 7/14 Hearing on Patient Safety: "More than 1,000 Preventable Deaths a Day is Too Many"!
- 3 Faces of Bullying Common in Hospital Settings
Tag Archives: National Patient Safety Awareness Week
In 2/21/2012 edition of the Boston Globe, Correspondent Jan Brogan’s powerful article, “Constant Distractions Can Take a Toll” offers us a compelling opportunity to apply important insights to patient safety, medication errors, and nurse & physician workplace cultures. After two … Continue reading →
How can Medical Improv help with communication, culture, patient safety, & burnout? Listen Beth's deeper dive interview podcast w/ Maia Aziz!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)