- Should Patients, Families, & Advocates Know @ Staffing Shortages and Staff Turnover?
- Shifting to Collaborative Behaviors with Help From Medical Improv-The Innovative Bridge to Positive Patient Experience, Safe Care, & Rewarding Work
- What I Learned @ My Own Assertiveness in an Improv Game: Death in One Minute
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: No innocent bystanders in hospitals
Originally published in Nurse.org on 2/22/2017 Dear Beth, I recently overheard a conversation among several home health nurses that I was uncomfortable with, and I’d like to hear your thoughts. Basically, one nurse was describing another nurse’s behavior with a … Continue reading