- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: Nurse advocacy
Who are the Experts Who Write for Confident Voices?-Meet Randy Charpentier Healthcare Safety & Risk Management Consultant
Confident Voices in Healthcare Blog has a solid reputation for honest, interesting, and helpful posts addressing problems and solutions in healthcare. In few weeks, it has made “Top 45” (by Concorde Career Colleges) and “Top 30” (by Best Masters of Science in … Continue reading