- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Tag Archives: Nurse advocacy
Who are the Experts Who Write for Confident Voices?-Meet Randy Charpentier Healthcare Safety & Risk Management Consultant
Confident Voices in Healthcare Blog has a solid reputation for honest, interesting, and helpful posts addressing problems and solutions in healthcare. In few weeks, it has made “Top 45” (by Concorde Career Colleges) and “Top 30” (by Best Masters of Science in … Continue reading