- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- What Would a Medical Improv Pilot Project Look Like in a Hospital? Say, for a Med-Surg Unit?
- The Art & Science of Speaking UP!
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- College Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
Tag Archives: Nurse burnout
Holistic career coach and expert career blogger for Nurse.com, Keith Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC shares essential insights about nurses and assertiveness. In his work as a Nurse Coach, he has a keen awareness about the challenges that female nurses face … Continue reading
As you may know, I have a consulting role with an exciting software as a service company called ManageUp PRM. I’ll be joining co-founders Lan Nguyen and Greg Hunter as exhibitors at the Connected Health Symposium Conference in Boston today through Friday Oct 30, … Continue reading
I love collaborating with nurses (and others) and sharing information that seems like it might be of interest to others. In this post I can do both. I received an email from Elizabeth Scala announcing the release of 4 … Continue reading