- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
- Take Charge & Spread a Little Holiday Joy on Your Unit!
Tag Archives: nurse education
I have been honored to review a much needed resource by Anne Llewellyn, RN-BC, MS, BHSA, CCM, CRRM, Nurse Advocate. This book has been a long time in coming and will help nurses understand, research, and take steps towards 30 … Continue reading
by Carly Dell Health care in the United States is an ever-changing industry. Between technology advances, new legislation, an aging baby boomer population, and increasing specialization, nurses have had to adjust to major shifts within all types of health care … Continue reading