- Learning Improv is a New Frontier for Many, How Do You Increase Comfort Levels? Part VI-Jude Treder-Wolff
- Make an Infusion of Laughter Part of Nurses’ Week & Contribute to World Peace!
- “The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma” by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. – a book review by Kay Ross
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
- Take Charge & Spread a Little Holiday Joy on Your Unit!
Tag Archives: Nurse fatigue
Can an employer threaten or intimidate you for refusing overtime? On paper that should absolutely not be the case, however, nurses in Ohio are living out the opposite. According to Ohio Nurses Association (ONA), nurses are routinely threatened by their … Continue reading →
Check out Beth Boynton's blogpost series on Medical Improv:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)