- “Beyond the Checklist” A Compelling Resource Links Success in Aviation Safety to Potential for Patient Safety!
- Leading Healthcare Professionals are Utilizing Medical Improv!-August 13-Google Event-Meet One of the Experts Now: Edward J. Dunn, MD, SciD.
- “Medical Improv” Keep Your Eyes On Positive Wave Holding Huge Promise for Healthcare Woes & Thank You Professor Watson @ Feinberg School of Medicine
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: nurse
What are we waiting for? Let’s Build an Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Collaboration Course for All Healthcare Students!
What I am proposing is an undergraduate course for all students pursuing careers in any healthcare profession in ‘Medical Improv’ or ‘Applied Improvisation’. Maybe call it, “Communication and collaboration skills through medical improv”! No pre-req other than for students … Continue reading