- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: nurses eat their young
By Ruth Hansten, RN, BSN, MBA, PhD, FACHE Pressure ulcers, pneumonia, readmissions, wound infections, patient deconditioning leading to additional care: all of these healthcare acquired issues can be related to omitted basic care such as turning, repositioning, ambulation, hygienic care, hydration … Continue reading