- ‘Crabs in a Bucket’ Metaphor in Nursing
- Part II- Why is Emotional Intelligence SO Important for Mental Health Clinicians, Healthcare Professionals, Educators & Consultants? Interview Series with Jude Treder-Wolff
- Medical Improv: For Healing Trauma & Promoting the Quintessential Dimensions of Humanity!
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Tag Archives: nurses eat their young
By Ruth Hansten, RN, BSN, MBA, PhD, FACHE Pressure ulcers, pneumonia, readmissions, wound infections, patient deconditioning leading to additional care: all of these healthcare acquired issues can be related to omitted basic care such as turning, repositioning, ambulation, hygienic care, hydration … Continue reading