- Humor as a Coping tool: Therapy and Nursing after 9-11
- “Medical Improv” Keep Your Eyes On Positive Wave Holding Huge Promise for Healthcare Woes & Thank You Professor Watson @ Feinberg School of Medicine
- Nurses, do you ever feel speechless? (Unfortunately the patient was a 26-week gestation preemie who….)
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- LNAs, CNAs, & Medical Assistants are Vital Links to Safe, Compassionate Care!
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR