- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Tag Archives: nurses
by Patricia Evans Since the first edition of my book, The Verbally Abusive Relationship, I have heard from thousands of people who said, “I knew something was wrong. I just didn’t know what.” More than 98% of these were women, although more men are … Continue reading