- “Medical Improv” Keep Your Eyes On Positive Wave Holding Huge Promise for Healthcare Woes & Thank You Professor Watson @ Feinberg School of Medicine
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- Robert Fuller on Rankism & the March on Dignity! Let’s Bring it On in Healthcare!
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- All @ Medical Improv-Tweetchat Tonight-9:30p ET @HTreads
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
Tag Archives: nursing edcation
Are you on the fence about going back to school or not? Maybe you have a list of pros and cons going on in your head or like some nurses, even have one on paper. Maybe you are worried about … Continue reading