- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: nursing school loans
by Lindsay Miller, BSN It is estimated that the typical medical student graduates with over $200,000 in total student loan debt, counting that acquired during their undergraduate years. With first-year starting salaries for doctors starting as low as $50,000 or … Continue reading