- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
- Improvisational theater games for people with Parkinson’s and caregivers
Tag Archives: nursing shortage
by Charlotte Anderson Nursing educators often don’t get the recognition they deserve. They play a vital role in preparing the nurses who treat and help people every day. AND, the need for nurses is rising! Baby Boomers are retiring The U.S. … Continue reading
Excerpted from POLITICO Pulse by Dan Diamond | 01/30/2017 10:01 AM EDT The White House’s order to ban citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States, and the haphazard way it was implemented across the weekend, has … Continue reading