- A Powerful Teaching Moment for 2 Nurses & 1 Doctor
- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- Imagining the Ideal Organization in Healthcare- Part II: Twelve More Attributes
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- A Disturbing Conversation Between Nurse Leaders!
- 5 Tips from a Standardized Patient on How to Prepare Yourself for First Step of the USMLE Exam
- 200 Influencers Share Their Favorite Self Help Books!
- Reaching Out to Healthcare Leaders on the NH/ME Seacoast
- 3 Mental Health Blogs To Follow To Improve Your Well-Being
Tag Archives: nursing shortage
by Charlotte Anderson Nursing educators often don’t get the recognition they deserve. They play a vital role in preparing the nurses who treat and help people every day. AND, the need for nurses is rising! Baby Boomers are retiring The U.S. … Continue reading
Excerpted from POLITICO Pulse by Dan Diamond | 01/30/2017 10:01 AM EDT The White House’s order to ban citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States, and the haphazard way it was implemented across the weekend, has … Continue reading