- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Tag Archives: NYU forum on theatre in public health
It is pretty amazing that a grassroots video has over 11,000 views and I’m proud of all of my colleagues and friends that helped create “Interruption Awareness: A Nursing Minute for Patient Safety” ! On the other hand, there are … Continue reading
It’s been about 2.5 years since releasing the “Interruption Awareness” video! Amazing what a small group of people can accomplish! Quieter work-zones! More awareness of limits & limit-setting! More awareness about nurses’ need to concentrate! If you haven’t seen this … Continue reading
The Healthcare Gods Must Be Crazy! A Little Ranting @ Communication, Patient Safety, & Lack of Progress
I’m going to apologize for ranting right now. I am sorry! But, yesterday I got two emails in my news feeds that made me squirm in my chair! One was a Time.com piece about a Johns Hopkins’ Study about rude … Continue reading