- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Award-winning Nurse/Actress/Filmmaker: “Hello, my name is Florence Nightingale. Give me two minutes…”
- Part II- Why is Emotional Intelligence SO Important for Mental Health Clinicians, Healthcare Professionals, Educators & Consultants? Interview Series with Jude Treder-Wolff
- Go Dr. Fitch! MD Rx that Highlights Value in Relationship!
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- College Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
Tag Archives: obamacare
I think Single Payer Health Insurance (aka Medicare for ALL) is the most socially conscious, cost-effective, and morally responsible way to go! Medicare, one of our nation’s most valuable and popular social programs, turns 50 on July 30. Medicare is … Continue reading
In 2011 Bryan Stow was beaten by two fans at Dodger Stadium so badly that he was hospitalized for seven months and suffers from permanent severe disability. It has been estimated that his future medical costs will be about $30 … Continue reading
I think that improving Medicare may be our best strategy and am publishing short pieces to help celebrate it’s 49th anniversary this month! I know it is not perfect and don’t pretend to be an expert on it. Our system … Continue reading