- See You in NYC 5/6 for Awesome Workshop re: Creative Thinking for Complex Problems?
- Improvisation as Humor Therapy, by the Author of “The Bakery Girls”
- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- All @ Medical Improv-Tweetchat Tonight-9:30p ET @HTreads
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
Tag Archives: off-shift challenges for nurses
By Aaron Alstrom Hospital jobs are generally some of the most lucrative and prevalent jobs available for nurses. Unfortunately, these positions tend to come with less appealing side-effects like grueling 12-hour shifts and night, weekend, and holiday requirements. This can be … Continue reading →
Check out Beth Boynton's blogpost series on Medical Improv:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)