- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: Patient-centered care in Saudi Arabia
Hi All, I’m getting ready for an exciting journey to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia where I will present at the International Nursing Symposium! Nervous, excited, and honored are feelings swirling around in my heart and mind about my trip and workshop! … Continue reading