- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Since Taxes & Healthcare are Intertwined You MIGHT like this Slightly Sarcastic Parody @ the Current Tax Bill
- Niche Careers in Nursing
- Association for Applied & Therapeutic Humor Announces April 2018 Conference on Resilience!
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
Tag Archives: patient ratios
“Code Black” A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
I had never heard of the term, “Code Black” but now know it refers to a waiting room at L.A. County Hospital’s ED when it is overflowing with sick people, many of whom can’t afford healthcare. This movie is sort … Continue reading
In the 3/20/13 New York Times piece called, The Future Face of Healthcare, Reporter Reed Ableson reports that over the last five or so years, Kaiser has been “using the information to identify those doctors or clinics that excel in certain areas, … Continue reading