- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- Medical Improv is Coming to Dartmouth Hitchcock!
- We Know Changing Behavior is Hard! Can Improv Help Smoking Cessation?
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
- Take Charge & Spread a Little Holiday Joy on Your Unit!
Tag Archives: patient satisfaction
Psychologists show how we are all subject to cognitive biases. One of these is that we all rate highly those who share the same opinions that we hold, a corollary perhaps of the confirmation bias. With that in mind, there … Continue reading
The HCAHPS bandwagon continues to roll. The Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems, to give it is full but very infrequently used name, has been mandated by the federal government; the scores hospitals receive on this measure help … Continue reading