- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Tag Archives: patient satisfaction
Psychologists show how we are all subject to cognitive biases. One of these is that we all rate highly those who share the same opinions that we hold, a corollary perhaps of the confirmation bias. With that in mind, there … Continue reading
The HCAHPS bandwagon continues to roll. The Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems, to give it is full but very infrequently used name, has been mandated by the federal government; the scores hospitals receive on this measure help … Continue reading