- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Compassion in Action is Thriving Despite Political Chaos in Healthcare USA!
- Wouldn’t Every Community Benefit from a Holistic Health Collective Like the River Guild?
- Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
- How The Law Of Attraction Might help Nurses and Patients!
- Are You Suffering From Shift Work Sleep Disorder?
Tag Archives: physicians for a national health program
Don’t you think it is pretty inspiring to hear about nurses with varied career paths who are doing different and exciting work? Stan was kind enough to share more with “Confident Voices in Healthcare” readers! Tell us about FIX IT … Continue reading
“Fix It: Healthcare at the Tipping Point”-Free DVDs Available for home or in a public venue. (Not Streaming….YET!)
Oops, I’m sorry to mislead you with earlier post today announcing that video streaming for “Fix It’ was available for streaming. The movies’ producers are very happy to give away free DVDs for watching at home and/or showing in a … Continue reading
“Fix-It” is a great documentary about the incredible drain in time and money that our multi-payer healthcare insurance causes on our system and I say ‘watch-it, share-it, think about-it’! The movie advocates for the Single Payer model supported by the Physicians for National … Continue reading