- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The Force is Gathering for Positive Change in Healthcare!
- Bridging the Generation Gap: 7 Relationship Tips for Millennial & Boomer Nurses
- The Advantages of Choosing a Powerful Healthcare Franchise?
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV is Here! With an Exclusive Offer!
- Late Bird Rate for Discover PILL! Class starts 4/23/17)
Tag Archives: physicians for a national health program
Don’t you think it is pretty inspiring to hear about nurses with varied career paths who are doing different and exciting work? Stan was kind enough to share more with “Confident Voices in Healthcare” readers! Tell us about FIX IT … Continue reading
“Fix It: Healthcare at the Tipping Point”-Free DVDs Available for home or in a public venue. (Not Streaming….YET!)
Oops, I’m sorry to mislead you with earlier post today announcing that video streaming for “Fix It’ was available for streaming. The movies’ producers are very happy to give away free DVDs for watching at home and/or showing in a … Continue reading
“Fix-It” is a great documentary about the incredible drain in time and money that our multi-payer healthcare insurance causes on our system and I say ‘watch-it, share-it, think about-it’! The movie advocates for the Single Payer model supported by the Physicians for National … Continue reading