- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: PILL Portsmouth Improv Learning Lab
The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor (AATH) is non-profit, member driven, international community of humor and laughter professionals and enthusiasts. Formed in 1987 by Registered Nurse, Alison L. Crane, AATH provides its members the education, cutting-edge resources, and supportive … Continue reading
We’ve been struggling with communication and collaboration in healthcare forever. One reason for this is that speaking up requires taking on more power and listening requires sharing it. These skills also interface with our ability to lead and follow and … Continue reading
Paul Briand captured the best of my new business-PILL-Portsmouth Improv Learning Lab and the evolution of Medical Improv. Please help share this newspaper article! @THANK YOU! “Experiential activities from the world of improv can be made to be safe, fun … Continue reading